1. What size of pens do you have? Our pens are almost any size. From 15 head to 300 head we have a pen to fit
the number you may want to feed.
2. Can I bring cattle in at night? Yes, we have a night yard man that is here at
night and will unload, count and put your cattle in a pen. The cattle will be fed and have access to hay
3. Do you finance? Yes we finance both the cattle and the feed
for our customers. To finance cattle we
ask you to put up a certain amount of margin depending upon the value of the
cattle, but there is no margin with feed financing.
4. How do you market the cattle? We can market the cattle in any manner that
you like. We can sell the cattle on a
live basis, sell on any type of a grid, contract directly with a packer, or
sell in the carcass. We will work with
you and show you the different options available to you when the cattle get ready
to market. Markets change and situations
change so that what worked one year may not be the best way this year.
5. Do you feed Holsteins? Yes we are a major feeder of Holsteins. We have fed them for many years and have a
lot of experience with them. Many of our
pens are designed with windbreaks and barns built into the pens to make sure
that bad weather won’t severely affect the cattle.